Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bork! Bork! Bork!

In the past five years I have traveled in over fifteen countries, graduated with my bachelor’s degree, graduated with my culinary arts degree, lived in New Mexico, Colorado, British Columbia, and on a ship named the MV Explorer. I have worked for a national laboratory, a university residence hall, and as a student assistant at my culinary school. All things considered, the past five years have been life changing. And once again I have reached a deciding point in my life.

It is time to decide what will happen next. Will I work for a reputable restaurant as an under cook? Will I get my dream job working on cookbooks for a publishing company? Or will something else come up on my radar. In the meantime, I will simply follow the lead of my role model the Swedish Chef and have fun doing what I love!

No comments:

Post a Comment